- In accordance with national and international regulations; to ensure production at the highest quality and the most reasonable cost in scheduled time to ensure maximum customer satisfaction.
- To ensure health and safety of the employees, part-time workers and visitors within the boundaries of CDDL
- Maintain high morale of the personnel by ensuring appropriate incentive, inspiration and other welfare activities
- To take adequate measures so as to be ready for the natural disasters and emergencies in coordination with Bangladesh Navy and other organizations under the scope of joint and efficient response.
- To review the effectiveness of the operational plan and yearly target and take measures for continual improvement.
- To reduce costs through efficient management.
- To contribute to the national economy and generate employment opportunities in Bangladesh.